picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

itsluvina user profile picture

itsluvina

Oily/Resilient

dot31 Views

Tell Me Your Skincare Journey

Hi it's been a while since I'm into skincare. I was so ignorant about skincare at first, and also I thought my skin was just fine without it. So why bother buying expensive skincare. That's me few months ago. Until I thought I want to get a better and healthy skin so I tried some skincare. My first skincare is Axis Y trial kit and son and park beauty water. They were so small and I have no idea what I'm dealing with LOL. At first I know nothing about hydrating and exfoliating toner so I just buy any. And my next proper skincare is SNP Peptaronic which I share them with my mom and sister. And after few months learning about skincare I just know that you can't layer Vit C and AHA BHA.. no wonder my skin feels like burning. That's my short story about my skincare journey. I would love to hear your Skincare journey? - What is your first skincare? - Do you have problems picking skincare products when you first tried skincare? - What is your holy grail products so far? - How was your skin condition compared to when your first time using skincare?
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!