picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

elliedentonx user profile picture

elliedentonx

Oily/Resilient

dot45 Views

Retinol 0.5%

So I’m currently using TO Retinol 0.5% and it’s the best thing ever. However when I put it on on a night, it makes my hair greasy. Can anyone recommend another affordable product or suggest anything that doesn’t make my hair greasy? I do 2-3 drops of this on my face. Also I don’t want to go to bed with my hair up because you’re not supposed to as it can snap your hair at the front of your head.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I love The Ordinary retinol as well! I usually apply it 30-45 minutes before going to sleep so that it absorbs into my skin. You could wear a head band to help protect your hair from the product if you can't apply it earlier. Or maybe use a little less product?
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

I love that product too! 😍 I don’t have a different product I’d suggest, but I moved my skincare routine a little earlier to give it more time to soak in before bed and it’s worked wonders!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!