picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

adeinn user profile picture

adeinn

Oily/Resilient

dot52 Views

Utilize my unused BB Cushion

I bought this product last 2020. When I order it online, I forgot to check the details so when I received it I got the wrong shade for my skintone. I'm supposed to order a "23-sand" shade but I got a "13-ivory" shade. Since its pandemic I barely used it. I'm always staying at home now and I don't know what to do with this. It will expire soon (feb.2022) and I still have a lot remaining with me. I still did not use the refill either. Any suggestion on what will I do with this product? I just felt its a waste if I just throw it away. I hope you can give me some advice on what to do about it. Thank you!
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

Have you tried mixing in a darker shade? Maybe that will help to get your shade. otherwise use as a under eye brightener maybe
upvote

comment

adeinn user profile picture

adeinn

Oily/Resilient

i rarely go out now, i'm always at home. but i'll try to do your suggestion. i never think about using it as an under eye brightener. Thank you! ☺
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!