picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

alexxxx user profile picture

alexxxx

Dry/Resilient

dot75 Views

always looking for new brands or products to try?… check this out! 💟

If you consider yourself a TRUE #skincarejunkie (like meeee🙋🏻‍♀️) , or perhaps you think #skincareaddict suits you a tad bit more (…umm can i be both?😋) …Then i shall venture a guess here & assume that you (like me!!) = constantly searching out new skincare brands + products + foreign or lesser known brands & products + always browsing instagram (etc) for any&all skincare related hashtags + blogs, and your version of 😍EYE CANDY😍 is looking at - and being envious of - all those sexy gorgeous color coordinated neat & organized #shelfies …all damn day EVERY DAMN DAY !!!! So I got bored today, browsing as per usual, and here’s what I came up with - I’ll post a discussion every FRIDAY - (prob under ‘Brand Talk’.. seems to make sense.. or ‘Opinion’ ? ..what do y’all think?) THE 🌟EVERY FRIDAY PICKY.FAM GIANT WISHLIST & OTHER AWESOME STUFF🌟 …so basically just go fuckin crazy my beautiful babies! post pics of stuff you want or need or just discovered or post a pic to show off your latest HAUL to us post links to sales or instagrams and/or webpages of lesser known but totally awesome brands! SHARE THE LOVE YALLL!!!! I know that was a lot to read so if you got this far , then congratulations you are officially a DEFINITE TRUE SKINCAREADDICT💟☮️💋 [HONEST OPINIONS YALL - IS THIS A GOOD DISCUSSION IDEA? WOULD YOU CHECK IT OUT EVERY FRI? WOULD YOU POST A BUNCH OF COOL STUFF? POST YOUR HAULS AND SHOW OFF YOUR SKINCARE #SHELFIE?! let me know! If it’s a dud then F it whatever yo LOL] … ima start💋❤️ here are some thangs n stuff. luv u all picky peeps🌸✨💗
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!