picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Skincarehaircare18 user profile picture

Skincarehaircare18

Oily/Resilient

dot69 Views

how to treat finelines

Hello everyone Hope you are havig a good day My age is 22 and i have prominent laugh line also finelines around eyes Can you guys plz help any product recomendrecomendation i am secared to use retinol
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Lotusflower user profile picture

Lotusflower

Oily/Resilient

since you're still young you may need to focus on hydrating your skin as much as you can from inside out by drinking a lot of water and using hyaluronic acid combined with hydrating ingredients, also retinol is not that scary if you start from a low percentage or replace it with BAKUCHIOL.
Vitamin B5 4% + Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Cos de Baha
Vitamin B5 4% + Hyaluronic Acid Serum

star rating

(11)

favorite

Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel

Hada Labo
Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel

star rating

(62)

favorite

Bakuchiol

The Inkey List
Bakuchiol

star rating

(27)

favorite

Retinol Eye Cream

The Inkey List
Retinol Eye Cream

star rating

(57)

favorite

upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

At that age your lines might be the results of lacking of hydration or just simply bad lifestyle. Drinking enough is vital for your whole system not just for your skin! Retinol is awesome but it’s not for everyone, folks that develop allergy reaction to it cannot use retinol, I wouldn’t recommend bakuchiol either, the research behind it is just not enough to support a significant results on skin. I would suggest to have a chat with a derm before you jump to products. Meanwhile, make sure your routine has products that can help maintain hydration. If there’s doubt on using retinol, better patch test it first since you have sensitive skin. I will drop one very gentle retinol product (Sweet Chef) for you and some hydrating products. Hope this helps.
sakuramarthina user profile picture

sakuramarthina

Oily/Resilient

hi! fine lines is visible because of aging.. you cannot remove it in one sitting.. you just need to be consistent in putting moisturizer. just like how they say “moisturizer, delay aging”
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!