picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

dot1,171 Views

I'm From Rice Mask is Renewed!!

Hellooo everyone, I've read tons of reviews about the rice mask from I'm from so I got so curious, I searched it on Wishtrend. Anyways, some people complains that the rice grains are kind of harsh to the skin because they are big in sizes and that it dries up their skin barrier. However, I saw through Wishtrend that they recently renewed the mask. I'm From heard us 😍. Anyone here who tried the renewed version? I would love to hear your comparison😃 And P.S, to anyone who would wanna buy this from Wishtrend, I would be super thankful if you use my code: HANN15 for a 15%off discount💖 You can also add this to your cart through my affiliate link: https://www.wishtrend.com/shop/rice-mask/?utm_source=postaffiliatepro&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=basic_url&a_aid=4ABETTERSKIN to help me generate a lil income ☺
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

74 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Oooh! Recently, I bought the I'm From mask bundle on WishTrend as I've been meaning to get wash off masks. I made use of the Picky-WishTrend event! I suppose the rice mask I purchased would be the renewed version! I'll try it within next few days!
upvote

comment

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

wow that's nice! I got the im from mask bundle for my Q3 tooo 😍 cant wait for your review
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

this is really nice cause I’ve purchased the rice bundle twice and now I have 2 rice masks sitting around cause it really is too harsh on the skin but I should probably use it on my body. I would like to try this out tho.
upvote

comment

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

yess i totally agree, it would be a waste to just throw it out maybe repurposing in your body will work
upvote

comment

K

kumlerc

Oily/Resilient

never tried this but I'm interested now!!
upvote

comment

Evgeniya user profile picture

Evgeniya

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for the news, that's great😍🔥
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!