picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot65 Views

Sharing Jar De Awesome Tone Balancing Cream

๐‰๐š๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐€๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐“๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐Œ๐‹ ๐Ÿ’œแด„สŸแด€ษชแด Contains Niacinamide to balances skin tone and keep skin tone brighterโœจ The texture is smooth and light cream balances the skin tone evenly. It is also free of Paraben, Triethanolamine, PEG, Benzophenone, Paraffin. This tone balancing cream can save your time to get ready in 10 minutes to finish the base makeup step๐ŸฅฐA light moist formulation that applies smoothly without cakey. ๐Ÿ’œแด‡xแด˜แด‡ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ I usually love apply makeup and this tone balancing cream is perfect to me! I used it as a base makeup when I am in rush๐Ÿ’The texture is light cream so it won't take heavy or thick on my skin. It applies thin and moist, so it can be used as a base before using the foundation !!Recommend to those who are also combination skin๐ŸŒŸThe packaging is pretty in purple and I would love this so much !! ๐Ÿ’œส€แด€แด›แด‡ 5/5โœจ Check Out My Instagram For More Reviews And Unboxing Videos๐ŸŒŸ Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

Products from Jar De Awesome are being reviewed by skincare enthusiasts, is it as good as that?
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

That's Is Not Skincare Ya!! It's Tone Up Cream๐Ÿค—
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!