picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

H

huss

Dry/Resilient

dot71 Views

estee lauder

I am 14 years old and a boy can I use estee lauder and is it good for me. Please let me know if I can use there product and tell me the products that can good for me I have a lot of dark circles and little acne.
upvote

comment

4 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

So you mean you wanna buy and try Estee Lauder products for your acne and dark circle? To be honest, Estate Lauder is SO pricey AND doesn't have very interesting anti-acne/purifying products😬 If you still wanna try something from the Estee Lauder Group, i suggest the brand Dr. Jart+. The Teatreetment line is nice for acne prone skin.
Ctrl-A Teatreement Moisturizer

Dr. Jart+
Ctrl-A Teatreement Moisturizer

star rating

(15)

favorite

Ctrl-A Teatreement Cleansing Foam

Dr. Jart+
Ctrl-A Teatreement Cleansing Foam

star rating

(50)

favorite

Ctrl-A Teatreement Toner

Dr. Jart+
Ctrl-A Teatreement Toner

star rating

(10)

favorite

upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

Okay, can you tag the products that you used? As i know, estee Lauder range is mainly for aging and I don't think that it's suitable for teenager to use. Better to not use them and back to basic routine. basic routine cleanser: pH balanced moisturizer: hydrating/soothing sunscreen
upvote

comment

H

huss

Dry/Resilient

thanks guys, I am just interested in using their cleanser, eye cream and moisturizers in my night skincare routine these are all the products for the last one it is supposed to be a lotion which I can't find it here lastly please advise me on a really good eye cream because I have so much dark circles thanks
FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

For dark circles, sadly there is no miracle. One cream that i quite liked for that was from I DEW CARE. As for the Estee Lauder products idk they don't seem well adjusted for the specific concern you mentioned. especially for a 14 years old. But i mean, if you really wanna try them, you can, they're not bad products!👍🏼
Glow-Key Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream

I Dew Care
Glow-Key Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream

star rating

(14)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!