picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Brand Talk

beautyybeau user profile picture

beautyybeau

Oily/Resilient

dot76 Views

Serum game strong!

Hi, welcome to my discussion. I have something on my mind. Lately, I've often asked myself, why are there so many skincare brands, especially local brands, that produce serum products? I see many brands that explore serums with various functions, but rarely see other products like this. moisturizer, face wash etc. what do you think about this?🤔
upvote

comment

3 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

it's because serums are treatment and it's more interesting for a brand to invest money into research and development for this type of product than in a cleanser or a moisturizer whom formulas and uses won't allow the actives to work at their best anyway.
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Well because fash washes have their own main function like cleansing your face or moisturizer to moisturize your skin. But serum is just a general term. However nowadays there are a lot of cleansers and moisturizers that have more than one function like cleansers with SA.
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

I think serums is the key the of product skincare, because hight formula so can change or repair skin condition users.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!