picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

moonlyglow user profile picture

moonlyglow

Dry/Sensitive

dot136 Views

Move over vitamin C, Niacinamide is the new girl in town🤪🤪

So I know everyone is always raving about vitamin C because of its ability to protect against free radicals (Antioxidant king 🤴🏾), brighten skin tone and help with hyperpigmentation, but have you tried Miss Nia(cinamide), who works in a similar way but doesn’t have the irritability capacity of vitamin C? Granted, I might be biased because the one time I tried vitamin C my skin was BURNING 🥵 🔥; but honestly niacinamide has given me the results vitamin C is said to give, minus the skin aggression😅😅. Obviously if vitamin C works for you, keep using it. I just wanted to share an alternative that I think would be suitable for those that like me have mega sensitive skin🥰.
upvote

comment

19 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hiiii Joelma 🤗 We've got similar skin type. I introduced this gentle vitamin C 🍋 serum to my routine around 2 months ago. It's been really good & helpful as the serum is of a low concentration! Here's my experience ⬇️ https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9SZZipRMf/?utm_medium=copy_link I'm sorry about your experience with vitamin C 😔 I had a poor experience using a niacinamide serum of 10% concentration. However, my skin appreciated the 5% concentration! I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

moonlyglow

Dry/Sensitive

Hello girl 🥰, I will definitely check you post and ofc follow back 💗
upvote

comment

moonlyglow

Dry/Sensitive

ohhhh, that sucks🥲🥲. do you use vitamin C? does that work for you? also I don’t really try high concentrations of actives simply because my skin is very sensitive, I use lower concentration but just keep in mind that results might take longer to show 🙂
upvote

comment

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

i like your writing style, bestie😂
upvote

comment

moonlyglow

Dry/Sensitive

thank you ☺️. you can support me on Insta 💗💗
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!