picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

hgthihaivan user profile picture

hgthihaivan

Oily/Sensitive

dot89 Views

TIA’M Vitamin B3 Serum

Sometimes my skin still has a few pimples and there are dark spots left by acne, my skin is a bit dark, should I use TIA'M Vitamin B3 serum (Niacinamide)? Is it really good and non-irritating?
carousel
Vita B3 Source

TIAM
Vita B3 Source

star rating

(1201)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

You can use it, but you must test patch because highly niacinamide 10% and star slowly. In my skin Tiam very good work, not irritations and not dry skin.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hiiii dear 🤗 We've got similar skin type. I introduced this gentle vitamin C 🍋 serum to my routine around 2 months ago. It's been really good & helpful as the serum is of a low concentration! Here's my experience ⬇️ https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9SZZipRMf/?utm_medium=copy_link I had a poor experience using a Niacinamide serum of 10% concentration. My skin was taut & began peeling. It was a product of another brand. I had to return to a basic skincare so my skin could recover. However, my skin appreciated the 5% concentration! Seeing that you have indicated that your skin is sensitive, I'll caution you about TIA'M serum as it has a high concentration of Niacinamide. I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

ahh this ptoduct is my HG 💓💓💓💓 you can try this...its really good for me..but do a patch test before use...
upvote

comment

puwul user profile picture

puwul

Oily/Sensitive

I already made a review about this product, hope it helps you!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!