picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Izla user profile picture

Izla

Dry/Resilient

dot71 Views

Mixing Skincare?

Is it better to mix skincare brands’ products in your everyday routine or just use products from the same brand? which will provide a better outcome?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Beautyaleert user profile picture

Beautyaleert

Dry/Sensitive

I don't think sticking to one brand is a good strategy! At least not for me 🤷🏻‍♀️.. for me the best strategy is to pick the best option for my skin needs and my skin condition no matter the brand. I strive to discover new things each time so I like to mix and match 😉
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

Using one brand is fine but using multiple is great too. One brand may have one or two products that’s stand out and then you need other staples in your routine. Not all the products a brand offers are good or for your skin or skin concerns. I have products from brands and it’s one of the few good ones they have. Just because a brand has a set of skincare, doesn’t mean all the products in that set are good. Mix and match is okay and gives you more space to try different products
upvote

comment

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

I honestly don’t think one is better than another, it all comes down to preference. At the very least, I don’t believe there’s a skincare out there that “requires” you to use only their products or something bad may happen to your skin… if that were the case I’d stay away from them 😂
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

I prefer to mix brands to address different concerns.
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

It’s pretty hard for every product a brand makes to be the best in its category (or best for your skin type), so using multiple brands is usually the way to go 😊 For simple routines, some skincare brands have good lines, but they won’t perfectly address all the skin concerns you have. Mixing brands helps you create a skincare routine custom to your skin, getting the best they have to offer 😜💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!