Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

Beri1872 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

dot707 Views

Skin1004 Centella Ampoule

Ok, I’m just super hyped that I just got this in the mail from South Korea, and of course the most appropriate place to share would be here!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ I know many of you have it or have used it before, this is my first time ever trying it. What are your thoughts on it? Do you use it for a specific concern?
carousel
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3865)

favorite

upvote

comment

55 Comments

celestxne user profile picture

celestxne

Oily/Resilient

Incorporating this product in my everyday skincare routine has been life changing. It immediately calms down redness and irritation from direct acid use in my routine and has significantly strengthened my skin barrier after a month of use. It absorbs quickly while leaving a moist, lightweight, and pleasant finish without the tacky feeling. I recommend this to everyone especially those with sensitive, acne-prone skin. Truly an amazing product!
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

Wow that’s great info! I actually am acne-prone, yet not too bad, but my skin tends to get sensitive or reactive to some products and ingredients. And I love that is not tacky, I HATE that sticky feeling some products leave behind.... Thanks a lot 😊
upvote

comment

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

It's a 100% centella product that will work well for you if your skin likes the ingredient 💕 It has a watery texture that absorbs quickly! ✨ For me I think there's still better ampoules out there that will be more beneficial to the skin (you don't need such a high concentration of centella haha)✨ I hope your skin enjoys it as its really good for sensitive skin! 🌟
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Hopefully my skin does take it well! 😅 And I honestly have no idea about what would be a good percentage of centella in a product lol 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
upvote

comment

Kylieee user profile picture

Kylieee

Oily/Resilient

Wanna try it soon! Here for the info. ☺️
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

Yeah, tbh I got it to give it a good try, I keep seeing it everywhere and wondering what the hype is about heheh 😆 I was like yup, let’s get it and see 😁♥️
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

this is easy to add in your current routine!💛💛💛
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

Yeah, I figured 😃💁🏻‍♀️ I will use it as a serum I’m thinking (or along with one) 😊
upvote

comment

KangSuYun user profile picture

KangSuYun

Oily/Sensitive

i like this product
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

Beri1872

Dry/Resilient

I’m hoping I do too lol 😁
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x 9Wishes | Rice Foaming Cleanser event

Picky x 9Wishes | Rice Foaming Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 21th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!