picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Maidenky user profile picture

Maidenky

Dry/Resilient

dot90 Views

Be diligent with confirming a giveaway win

Hey Pickles!! I'm posting this as more of a "don't be like me" and miss your winning giveaway email! Mine was hiding in my junk folder (which was odd because I've opened them before and it's the same sender so idk how this happened) and when I did a search for "picky" it was there. I was so excited to see that I'd won this giveaway y'all!! I love Make P:rem so I confirmed right away! Except, when I entered in the code that makes the product free, it said invalid. Sure enough, it had expired that very day that I saw the email. It actually states in the email that it's Korean time, but I wasn't about to throw in the towel yet. I was crushed! I replied to the email explaining what had happened (I sent a DM via Instagram as well 🤷🏼‍♀️) and the response I got was that it had indeed expired and thats just it. End of story. So here I am, an example for all of you to know that if you don't diligently check your email and confirm your win in time, you too will miss out on a wonderful opportunity. I am still so grateful for all the opportunities Picky has given me to try products and give my opinion on them. As much as this broke my heart, it was a lesson learned. Don't be like me!! Check your email (esp. on days when the giveaway signups end and selections begin) 😭 check spam/junk, and confirm immediately. Has this happened to anyone else? Just me? Ps. It burned a bit more seeing that they only chose 150 winners 😭 ouch!
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

congrastttt
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hey Amy, I'm sorry about this 💓 I was in a similar situation months ago. I missed the email which was in my spam folder!! Save the Picky email! Add 💻 rewards@gopicky.com 💻 to your contacts list!
upvote

comment

Maidenky

Dry/Resilient

thank you 🙏🙏
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

so sorry for you! I am so sad when I see discussions about this topic. thanks for sharing your experience so everyone be more diligent in checking for picky emails!
upvote

comment

Maidenky

Dry/Resilient

thank you 🙏🙏
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Iam so sad. Thankyou for the sharing, can learning from this.
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing for your experience
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!