picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand

RealBarrier brand profile picture
brand user badge

RealBarrier

Dry/Sensitive

dot3,752 Views

[Giveaway] Protect the Skin Barrier 0.02mm with Real Barrier!

Protect the 0.02mm Skin barrier - GIVEAWAY INCLUDED Hello to all who are suffering for sensitive and dry skin! We're the Korean skincare brand Real Barrier, offering the best daily moisturizer for your skin. This time, we prepared our FIRST GIVEAWAY for 💙150💙 lucky winners with our No.1 Cream : Real Barrier Extreme Cream Real Barrier Extreme cream contains 20,000ppm of patented triple ceramide, which is Omega-Ceramide-16. This specially patented triple ceramides helps: 💙skin cells bonding stronger and fill up the empty space of broken skin layers by activating Filaggrin to make our skin barrier healthy. 💙Providing 72 hours of continuous moisturization along with Hyaluronic Acid 💙Twice faster recovery effect of damaged skin barrier with just 5 days of use. 💙pH balanced formula and hypoallergenic prescription similar to the pH of a healthy skin barrier. Not containing parabens, mineral oil or artificial fragrances. All of these specialty ingredients aid in the replenishment of lost natural skin lipids to help support the skins’ protective barrier. 📍Event closes on October 20, 2021 (11AM Korean Time) 📍Winner announcement on October 21, 2021 through official @gopicky.com email! 📍GIVEAWAY BOOST : Follow @realbarrier_global @go.picky @pickyrewards Share instagram post https://www.instagram.com/p/CUtfjI4Jd0-/ Let's Real Barrier💙 Real Barrier
Extreme Cream

Real Barrier
Extreme Cream

star rating

(461)

favorite

upvote

comment

447 Comments

ReeneeReviews user profile picture
super picky user badge

ReeneeReviews

Dry/Resilient

WOW this is just what I need for the colder weather coming through. thank you for the opportunity! I have loved so many of your products, realbarrier! welcome to picky ♥️
upvote

comment

thoughtsbynicole user profile picture

thoughtsbynicole

Oily/Resilient

that is so true🥰
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

Hi, Real Barrier! Welcome to Picky! Thank you so much for this interesting giveaway! I'm super excited about it. Best of luck to everyone! 💙
upvote

comment

deby user profile picture

deby

Dry/Sensitive

Welcome to Picky, Real Barrier!! 🥳 Thank you so much for the opportunity, really excited for this giveaway. Good luck everyone 💖💓
upvote

comment

isarangyoo user profile picture

isarangyoo

Dry/Sensitive

Welcome to Picky, Real Barrier. thankyou so much for this amazing giveaway! Super excited about this as i have a sensitive and dry skin, good luck to everyone as well. 😍❤️🍀
upvote

comment

skykahyan user profile picture

skykahyan

Oily/Resilient

Applied, followed & shared! Lately have been looking into Ceramide based products so much to find a suitable product to treat my skin. I need this to restore my compromised skin barrier please! thank you Picky & Real Barrier for this lovely giveaway!! 💙
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!