picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Giveaways

beautyreviewqueen user profile picture

beautyreviewqueen

Dry/Sensitive

dot65 Views

Has Anyone Received Their Products Yet From The L’Essential Azulene Soothing Starter Kit? When I Check My Reward Account It’s Still Showing Unfulfilled, Who Do I Contact, How Do I Contact Them? This One Is My 1st Giveaway That I Won And I’m Just Worried About Receiving The Products And Havibg Enough Time To Review Them Before The Review Is Due. I Really Would Appreciate Any And All Help! Thank You!!

Help Me Out Friends đź’™
upvote

comment

6 Comments

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

usually picky does extend the deadline if you haven’t received the products, some have emailed them already and waiting for picky’s reply (on another thread)
upvote

comment

beautyreviewqueen

Dry/Sensitive

how do I email them hun? I’ve been looking on the Picky Reward Page and on Picky? Do you know their Email love?
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I have received L’Essential products a few days ago. Check your spam folder if it goes there. You can find the email address on the email that you used to accept the giveway
upvote

comment

beautyreviewqueen

Dry/Sensitive

Thank You. I have checked giveaway rewards account and it’s saying unfulfilled. I have checked my spam folder but haven’t received any shipping info on the giveaway hun.
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

You can use the same email address they used to notify you about winning. I did not receive mine either… they might extend the deadline if lots of people did not receive product yet… I’m gonna wait until Monday and will email them as well if not received till there
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!