picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

arzahra user profile picture

arzahra

Oily/Resilient

dot90 Views

[REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 MIST TONER

Congratulation TIAM for new coming baby from Vita B3 Line 🎊🎊 🌟TIAM Vita B3 Mist Toner 🌟 I think this baby would perfect for starting my morning potion since vitamin C and sunscreen are the great combo 🤩 This toner comes out with mist or spray applicator is easy and simple to use. It’s contains 3% of Niacinamide which is beginner friendly with synergy brightening complex from Tranexamic Acid and Vitamin C for clear and bright skin ✨✨ ✅Paraben Free ✅EU Allergen Free ✅Sulfate Free ✅Alcohol Free ✅Silicon Free ✅Minimal Ingredients 〽️Ingredients •3% Niacinamide •Grape Fruit Extracts •Tranexamic Acid •Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether) •Beta Glucan 〽️Packaging The toner is packaged in transparent doff plastic bottle with spray applicator, look simple and little bit playful😍 The spray is pretty good and smoothly spread the toner 👌 〽️Texture & Scent This is yellowish watery toner, lightweight, and no sticky finish. The hydration level is decent but if you need more hydration just used it as well as you like 👀 This toner has fresh smell also refreshing into my skin✨ 〽️Experience I always use this toner as mist toner in every morning, just suggest also closed your lips when use this toner bcz it left bitter taste😖 To get enough level hydration, I using two layer mist toner and tap tap until it’s absorbs well. This product is perfect for morning routine especially it’s combine with TIAM Vita B3 source help brighten clear and glow as well 🥰🥰 Unfortunately, this product just has 6 months PAO, but I think it would be run out faster 🙌
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hi Zahra, welcome to Picky 🤗 Thank you for your review. The TIAM Vita B3 Mist Toner has a great ingredients list that appeals to me. If there was a serum in this range, I'd want to try it! 😅 I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Wow good progress. Iam using vita serum, and i want to try mist toner too
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

i use this vita B3 toner too and i can see that my skin tone brightens 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!