picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

vvenqi user profile picture

vvenqi

Oily/Resilient

dot103 Views

πŸ†˜ purging / breaking out? - I’M FROM PRODUCTS

hi everyone! i am in need of some advice and help 😭 i have recently purchased the vitamin tree water gel & rice toner. which has honestly been in my wishlist for the longest time!!! thanks to picky i’m able to buy it at 50% off πŸ₯ΊπŸ’– ANYWAYS, i have been incorporating them into my PM routine & after one week of using, i have been breaking out on my forehead & around my lips 😩 breakouts around my forehead is normal as i do overexfoliate sometimes but around my lips…. is smt odd to me i know that these products are HGs to many but any thoughts from you guys about this? ☹️ could i be just purging or one of these products do not suit me β˜ΉοΈπŸ’” thanks a million!! πŸ’–
Vitamin Tree Water-Gel

I'M FROM
Vitamin Tree Water-Gel

star rating

(149)

favorite

Rice Toner

I'M FROM
Rice Toner

star rating

(864)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Iam so sad, and hope your skin be better soon dear. Maybe you can stop using product and back to basic skincare previously. And than you can add benton aloe propolis, it is hydrating, calming, and soothing and they ingredients very safe.
Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

Agree with this.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Incorporating new products to your routine means that your skin needs to get adjusted to them. It does not necessarily mean that those products are not suitable for your skin. I would start fresh and implement them progressively into your routine. You can start using them 1x a week on alternate days, and if your skin seems to tolerate them well after a week you can increase to 2x a week on alternate days, etc, and hopefully with time you will be able to use them both daily 😊 Good luck ❀
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!