picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

W

w

Oily/Resilient

dot79 Views

Do you stick to 1 skincare routine only?

Hi! I am curious to find out whether people prefer to stick to one skincare routine that works for them when they found products that they like (i.e literally not changing the products they use for a long time and repurchasing all the same products over and over again)? Personally, I always find myself wanting to try new products in the market that are gaining popularity. I may use 1 - 2 products over again but I always love to try things like new serums, essence, moisturisers. Is this the case for anyone else? What would make you want to try new products?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

isarangyoo user profile picture

isarangyoo

Dry/Sensitive

My skin kinda sensitive so sometimes it’s hard for me to find the suitable one, but if I found a product that I love and works to my skin, I’ll stick to that product in my routine also I do enjoy as well exploring to new products so there’s no exception for me!
upvote

comment

W

w

Oily/Resilient

I see! how often do you buy new products to try and where do you find them?
upvote

comment

Niacinaemide user profile picture

Niacinaemide

Dry/Resilient

no, I have hydrating routine, exfoliating routine, and retinoids routine in a week 😆 My skin isn't sensitive and I dont have allergies
upvote

comment

W

w

Oily/Resilient

same here! I have mix up different products for various purposes - do you often try new products as a result?
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

No. I will change if i feel a little bit dryness or oiliness. I choose based on my mood and skin condition. I think it's okay to add or remove one two products as long as it's solve the concern and suitable for skin.
upvote

comment

W

w

Oily/Resilient

same here! I have combi skin so some days I feel my skin is a bit dehydrated so I mix and match. Do you often try new products as a result?
upvote

comment

Minniechi user profile picture

Minniechi

Oily/Resilient

no every 3 days I exfoliate and put on masks
upvote

comment

W

w

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing! but do you regularly try new masks and exfoliants? or do you just use the same mask and exfoliant but switch it up in a week?
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

I recently keep changing my routine and guess what, they breaking my skin pretty bad. So i would prefer to stick with my holy grail products cuz i'd experience using them so i basically know how it does and how will they react to my skin. So no matter how much i change my products, i'll back with my HG products if i have breakout or sensitive phase.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!