picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

skincareforfun user profile picture

skincareforfun

Oily/Sensitive

dot71 Views

Picky Expert Help !!

Hi, my face now currently experiencing acne + bumps, enlarge pores and oily skin type. Currently I do not have any specific or permanent skincare routine yet since my face has changed skin type 😢 Any picky expert can help with my skin condition and recommend any good products? I prefer lightweight product since it’s oily skin. There’s too much product which I confuse 👀
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Your skin is looking pretty good tbh!!! i feel like you don't need very strong products! idk if you want a full routine or just some recommendations but i would recommend the LHA ampoule and the Lotus Water cream both by ROVECTIN. they're very gentle but effective products👏🏼 OR you can ASLO consider the Red Blemish cream by Dr. G👌🏼and why not the soothing ampoule to calm some redness. oh and i forgot I would also suggest the Rovectin cica purifying toner.
Red Blemish Soothing Ampoule

DR.G
Red Blemish Soothing Ampoule

star rating

(2)

favorite

Cica Care Purifying Toner

Rovectin
Cica Care Purifying Toner

star rating

(71)

favorite

Red Blemish Clear Cream

DR.G
Red Blemish Clear Cream

star rating

(11)

favorite

ROVECTIN LHA Blemish Ampoule

Rovectin
ROVECTIN LHA Blemish Ampoule

star rating

(69)

favorite

Clean Lotus Water Cream

Rovectin
Clean Lotus Water Cream

star rating

(562)

favorite

upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

Yes, your skin looks fine,. you don't need anything harsh for your skin..
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

These are lovely for acne prone skin on the oilier side. The moisturiser is lightweight but very hydrating and doesn't clog pores that can lead to bumpy texture and acne. The serum is lightly exfoliating and niacinamide helps to control oil production. Simple cleanser is gentle and non-stripping but still cleanses well. SA cleanser is great for gentle daily exfoliation.

skincareforfun

Oily/Sensitive

thank you ☺️
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Your skin looks very health 😍 Do you use aha bha ? Iam have many recommend aha bha some by mi and benton aloe propolis this is a moisturizer, hydrating, cooling, soothing, and calming very easy absorb and not greasy

skincareforfun

Oily/Sensitive

haven’t , because I heard some by mi aha BHA pha the liquid sticky and didn’t help with trouble skin, so hesitated to even try it
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!