picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

silveryohko user profile picture

silveryohko

Dry/Sensitive

dot87 Views

The great giveaway floods

We get you are all happy you won a giveaway But there are so many posts about this it makes the forum part of the app a PAIN to browse You can scroll past 10 identical posts with the same screen cap before finding a new topic.
upvote

comment

6 Comments

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

I stopped counting after 50. This app is just now spam and it makes me sad since I’ve been here from the very beginning when Picky started doing giveaways. I know it doesn’t bother some people, but if we continue to let this happen, half the posts are just going to be about 1. the new giveaway that was just posted or 2. the emails about winning. The whole purpose of the app has been lost in a sea of giveaway spam 🌊
upvote

comment

hydraskinlove user profile picture

hydraskinlove

Dry/Resilient

I guess picky just mailed everyone at the same time that's why everyone are soo surprised πŸ˜‚.
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

I know there are a lot of them but we have the menu to choose the topics we want to see. That's the beauty of this app.
upvote

comment

keppers user profile picture
picky squad user badge

keppers

Dry/Resilient

I think one giveaway topic needs to be created for each one and everyone should be encouraged to post in there. It's a lot of posts on the same thing with not much substance and given the giveaways this week will be for hundreds of prizes it's going to be a lot of topics like that.
upvote

comment

mochiface user profile picture

mochiface

Dry/Sensitive

I just shared mine at Instagram story. I know that Picky is already spammed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
upvote

comment

Sunflowerr user profile picture

Sunflowerr

Dry/Sensitive

Same! πŸ˜†
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!