picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

AntidepressantPills user profile picture

AntidepressantPills

Oily/Sensitive

dot135 Views

Underrated Gel Cream for oily folks

[β„π•–π•§π•šπ•–π•¨] π—¦π—˜π—‘π—žπ—” π——π—˜π—˜π—£ π— π—’π—œπ—¦π—§ π—šπ—˜π—Ÿ 𝗖π—₯π—˜π—”π—  The pandemic has been a pain in the ass, it totally messed up all my shipment and schedule ( which never really existed anyway 🀑) so i couldn’t have any product to test out. But here we are again, so let’s just jump right in to the review okay ^^ βœ¨π•€π•Ÿπ•˜π•£π•–π••π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀: Basic gel cream formulation with glycerin and silicone base. Kinda sad that all the marketed star ingridients like honey and rice bran oil,… are all behind the preservatives 🀑But hey, at least the alchol and fragrance-free is a real nice move from Senka πŸ˜„ βœ¨π•‹π•–π•©π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•€π•”π•–π•Ÿπ•₯: Very hydrating gel cream, not really nourishing and doesn’t really smell like anything.Thin and watery gel would be the right words to describe it. βœ¨π”Όπ•©π•‘π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•”π•–: Have to admit that i only bought it because of the cute packaging color 🀑 Tho, it is quite nice, the gel cream fit my oily skin very well on normal days when i don’t use any treatment. It never really irritate me or sensitize my acne skin, so it is quite a safe choice most nights. Being in the hot and humid Saigon city just make it much more preferable. That said, it isn’t anything too impressive, it is justa simple basic gel cream πŸ˜—Would recommend this to any oily skin folks who just want some cheap moisturizer to fill in the routine or people who is living in HCM city, the place where summer is the only season that exists πŸ₯² βœ¨β„™π•£π•šπ•”π•–: ~6,5$/50gr βœ¨π•Šπ•”π• π•£π•–: 7/10 P/s: Sorry in advance for my bad English skill :(
carousel
carousel
carousel
Deep Moist Gel Cream

Senka
Deep Moist Gel Cream

star rating

(3)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

i agree, it's a great basic for people living in hot humid weather! it locks the moisture so well! Definitely on my wishlist for next summer. And same i love the packaging πŸ˜„πŸ’ž Here is a super amazing review for those interested: https://dailyvanity.sg/reviews/senka-deep-moist-gel-cream-reviewπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
upvote

comment

AntidepressantPills

Oily/Sensitive

yashhhhh
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

woww nice shot πŸ€— seems quite good , I m goona add to my wish list 😍😍
upvote

comment

AntidepressantPills

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for the compliment gurllll
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!