picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

anaztasiapw user profile picture

anaztasiapw

Oily/Resilient

dot52 Views

I Can't upload my Profil Picture

Anyone here have the same case with my problem? i can't upload my Profil Picture in this apps, i don't know why but the picture is not loading after selected from Gallery, already flag this case on Google Apps but there are no respond from the the apps developers, please fix this bugs? I am using Huawei P30 Pro and Android 11, is that related to this problem?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

Same here, I've been on this app since April, I used to have a profile picture but when I tried to change it it acted up and now I'm left with nothing, lol. It's been months that I have no pic on my profile. I've been trying to upload but it just doesn't show up. I just stopped trying. I tried contacting Picky thru their e-mail but I got no response from them.
upvote

comment

anaztasiapw user profile picture

anaztasiapw

Oily/Resilient

You are lucky, mine can't be upload from the first time i tried 😒 guess they can't found the bugs yet 🙄
upvote

comment

clindamyskin user profile picture

clindamyskin

Dry/Sensitive

Me too! Been here since March. I was able to change my profile picture back then but now I've been having a hard time changing it as it won't upload. I haven't contacted the Picky Team through email regarding this. They're very responsive and helpful though. Maybe I'll try doing it soon. 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!