picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

adeinn user profile picture

adeinn

Oily/Resilient

dot114 Views

Medicube giveaway!

Here comes another great give away! When I saw this one, I immediately join in. I've been eyeing for this brand for a while now since they been having good reviews from there products. And they're not just giving one but 3 of there great products which I think I need in preventing the appearance of my wrinkles. I'm in my 30's now that is why I'm already incorporating anti-aging ingredients in my skincare to avoid early signs of aging. This products contains most of my favorite ingredients that I'm looking for in a skincare like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, centella asiatica and collagen which will give elasticity, hydration, minimizing the pores, brightening, soothing skin irritation and maintaining long lasting skin suppleness and glow. GLASS GLOW TONER and TRIPLE DEEP ERASING CREAM are also safe even for sensitive skin. The cream also helps to give glowing complexion after makeup. It will be my pleasure if I will be given a chance to win on this giveaway. Thank you Picky and Medicube! Who's also excited on this one? πŸ‘
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Comments

alifa0509 user profile picture

alifa0509

Oily/Resilient

im excited!!! wish i coukd try the serum!
upvote

comment

mersiskalie user profile picture

mersiskalie

Oily/Sensitive

sooo excitedπŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
upvote

comment

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

i hope i winnnnn😍😍😍😍
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Good luck❀️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!