Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

dot154 Views

🧈PURE'AM Authentic Barrier Cream Balm🧈

Thanks to @pure.am_official & @go.picky & @pickyrewards for the opportunity to test PURE'AM Authentic Barrier Cream Balm in exchange for my honest feedback. 💋Special Thank You to @pure.am_official for the personal touch with the card and bow. Made me feel quite special. 💋 🌈Skin type & concerns: oily/resilient, acne-prone, aging, hyperpigmentation, dry patches, damaged skin barrier in some places. 🧈Buttery white cream comes in a recyclable tube with twist on lid in a box with lots of info on it. Very thick yet not greasy with the perfect amount of occlusive coverage. Fragrance-free free with zero smell. 🧈Anyone with a damaged skin barrier. Even acne-prone oily skin like mine could use it. It does contain organic shea butter which normally causes breakouts for me but this did not. Would be a great AM and/or PM cream for dry skin. 🧈I have been using it in the PM as a final step. At first I used daily for 3 days and the dry patches went away. I now use it every 3 nights or so. 🧈Strengthened my barrier and replenished moisture. Was shocked how well it worked after one use. Dry, red patches around my chin were soft and pink the AM after first use. 🧪Favorite Ingredients: organic shea butter, organic Yuzu water, organic green tea extract ✅Final Thoughts: I don't normally worry about buying natural and/or organic skincare, but this has changed my thinking of that. As a 20.08% organic and 100% organic (certified) product, I can say that I am honestly in love! I have never had a damaged skin barrier healed so quickly and feel so lovely while doing it. My 3 and 6 year old nieces have even been using it! 💋(star)Rating: 5/5 🤳As always, all selfies are unedited & unfiltered. #pickyreview #go.picky #PURE'AMpicky
carousel
carousel
carousel
Authentic Barrier Cream Balm

Pure'am
Authentic Barrier Cream Balm

star rating

(113)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

LittleDoe user profile picture

LittleDoe

Dry/Resilient

Saw this balm on one of Picky's recent reels on IG & fell in love with the texture! Reading your review just made me want to buy it even more, it sounds so dreamy!!
upvote

comment

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

being an oily gal, I don't normally consider using an overnight cream. so when I won this to review I was super nervous. I had also just screwed up my skin barrier so it was perfect timing. lol. there is something about it being a 'cream balm' that makes it like no other! it's my holy grail product now for times I need more moisture or dry patches. I love it. I've actually been using it every night since winter hit here and have had zero breakouts like I would get from a lot of cream. you should definitely get it!
upvote

comment

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

enjoy 🤩🎉🙌🏼
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for the review, very detail and helpfull 😍
upvote

comment

LittleDoe user profile picture

LittleDoe

Dry/Resilient

I was really considering buying it a few days ago, especially with the amazing sale the site is having for black friday, but I have so many moisturizers & overnight masks to get through first :( Going to have to wait at least until next year to purchase this beauty. Can't believe this giveaway totally slipped by me though, I was so upset when I realized it happened not too long ago! Wish you well though & thank you for the extra commentary :)💛 (sorry for the extra comment, for some reason I couldn't respond to your reply)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!