picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

S

ScarletPimple

Oily/Sensitive

dot44 Views

Starface Hydrostars

Can someone tell me if im using them properly? Most of the time I just use them as anti-pickint devices. But on the occasion i put it on a big whitehead it draws all the gunk out like a magnet, but i only put it on for like 2 hours and then gently peel off. My question is, am i meant to have it on for the whole day and just kind of let my spot stew in the gunk?? Im kind of confused. I know its meant to be wet wound healing but if the spot is always wet it wont heal. I hope my questions make sense :// thanks guys!!
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Glowwithme user profile picture

Glowwithme

Oily/Resilient

Hi! I saw that these hydrocolloid pimple protectors are proven to help absorb fluid and reduce inflammation to shrink pimples OVERNIGHT. We can still.use this on daytime beacuse they shield spots from outside bacteria, which helps them heal faster. I also read that we should leave them for alteast 6 hours for the best results.
upvote

comment

S

ScarletPimple

Oily/Sensitive

i didnt know about the 6 hour thing! i like to wear mine in daytime so i dont pick spots :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!