picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

MynethSkinCare user profile picture

MynethSkinCare

Oily/Resilient

dot293 Views

REJUVENATING is bad?

Has anyone tried using a rejuvenating set products? That peels off your skin. Is it good for sensitive skin and acne prone? What are your recommendations for acne breakouts?
upvote

comment

21 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

I have tried rejuvenating set before. Personally, i hate them. I ended up with a brown chemical burn on my cheeks. I have sensitive skin, and it can get really really sensitive ( so, my bad ) But my mom's using it. She swears by it. She is about to hit 50 looking like 30. Seriously. she has glass skin. Even her friends ask her about the stuff she use. Bad or good depends on the person. Since they're pretty affordable you can give them a try. But personally, i would go for more sustainable ones. Such as retinol. But that's just my opinion.
upvote

comment

MynethSkinCare

Oily/Resilient

thanks van, I tried using rejuvenating set before like 1yr ago and it works, got rid of my acne but I am experiencing breakouts again (present time). I don't know if I'll try again😢 thank you for recommending retinol🥰
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

When you said "peels off your skin", did you mean the kind of peeling off when you layered too many products without allowing each one of them to absorb completely first? As for products that are good for acne prone skin (which I have), I like the Some by Mi miracle line
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Serum

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Serum

star rating

(269)

favorite

AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam

star rating

(169)

favorite

SOME BY MI AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner 150ml

Some By Mi
SOME BY MI AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner 150ml

star rating

(3)

favorite

upvote

comment

MynethSkinCare

Oily/Resilient

the kind of peeling when layered with rejuvenating toner, sunscreen, and cream. thank you for recommending those products🥰
upvote

comment

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

I used a local rejuvenating set before, and based on my experience it was not bad at all. The usual rejuvenating set here in Philippines would make your skin dry and peels off, and must be only used for a month. You really have to avoid the sun because using it might make your skin more sensitive. The one that I used helped me with my stubborn acne then I go back in using gentle products after a month.
upvote

comment

MynethSkinCare

Oily/Resilient

may I ask what was the brand of rejuvenating set that you had tried?
upvote

comment

itsjhenseen user profile picture

itsjhenseen

Dry/Resilient

it depends on a rejuvenating set, it is more safe not to use when it was not recommended by a dermatologist
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!