picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

nikkirothe user profile picture

nikkirothe

Oily/Sensitive

dot69 Views

All things acne!

What are your favorite acne skin care products? It could be anything from cleansers to toners to serums to masks! Give me all the advice and recommendations! 😊
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

It's this 2. ( essence + patch ) If i have acne, i usually wont forcefully dry them off. Since it's gonna re appear again. I have to take the puss out. So I won't use acne treatment. I would let the pimple takes it's course and surface. I would use the I'm from mugwort essence the entire time so it will not be too swollen. Then top it off with a pimple patch. Once the puss surfaced and you put on a patch. The acne will be gone overnight with very minimal damage. I don't have any acne scarring just some pih.
Acne Pimple Master Patch

COSRX
Acne Pimple Master Patch

star rating

(601)

favorite

Mugwort Essence

I'M FROM
Mugwort Essence

star rating

(465)

favorite

Clear Skin Shield Patch

By WISHTREND
Clear Skin Shield Patch

star rating

(39)

favorite

upvote

comment

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

these have helped me from redness and blemishes to clearing up skin in a few weeks. the serum is watery and lightweight, doesn’t feel sticky or greasy. the Benton lotion is probably one of my favourite moisturiser because of how lightweight and soft it is. the Isntree toner is a basic but hydrating toner. during skin irritation I try to keep my routine to as simple as possible and protect my skin barrier with these πŸ’“

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!