picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

ChelseaErinne user profile picture

ChelseaErinne

Oily/Sensitive

dot59 Views

Gisou releasing a FACE OIL?!

🍯 Gisou just announced their newest product will be a honey face oil! I was a bit hesitant at the idea at first after having some issues with coconut oil in other brand honey oils (Honey Grail by Farmacy namely) but upon reading the highlight ingredients, it seems anti-inflammatory and noncomedogenic (won’t clog pores). 💛From the brand: “Honey Infused Face Oil is a sustainably-sourced, antioxidant-rich concentrate crafted to nourish skin with the transformative benefits of Mirsalehi Honey, natural actives and freshly cold-pressed botanical oils* inspired by the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where our founder Negin, and her father, continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. 

*Made with 95.7% cold-pressed oils aka virgin oils, which are extracted naturally from seeds with less heat and ultimately keeps skin-loving nutrients intact. 🌸 Honey and Safflower Oil deeply moisturize the skin from within, ensuring long-lasting hydration. Evening Primrose and Rosehip Seed Oils soothe, regenerate and help even skin tone, smooth texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines, while Vitamin E prevents damage and helps strengthen the skin barrier.” 🐝 Will you be checking out this new launch?
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

this brand is on my wish list 😍😍
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

where is the product from? the packaging is cute, just like the bottle genie hahaha
upvote

comment

ChelseaErinne

Oily/Sensitive

They are I believe based in The Netherlands but they sell through Sephora in the US now too
upvote

comment

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

i actually never heard of the brand
upvote

comment

ChelseaErinne

Oily/Sensitive

They’re awesome! They typically focus on haircare using honey from their family bee garden which is super cool. I love their hair oil
upvote

comment

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

i haven’t tried anything from them yet but I love the packaging!!
upvote

comment

HannaTasya user profile picture

HannaTasya

Oily/Resilient

omg so excited! 💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!