picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Arnaaz user profile picture

Arnaaz

Dry/Sensitive

dot64 Views

Hair care recommendations. Please?

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking for good anti-dandruff Shampoo. I’ve been using the Head and Shoulds. But i wanna try something different and new. Please help. Thank you.
upvote

comment

4 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

I'm here for recommendation too.
upvote

comment

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

i use to have dandruff also, but i already get rid of it. i don’t exactly know which worked for me but i’m just going to share some hair care tips. -applying argan oil at the ends of my hair (helps in dryness) -using shampoo every after 3 days -conditioner everyday (but only at the end part of the hair, i try my best to avoid applying it in the scalp) -if the weather is gloomy i don’t wash my hair at all -using hair clamps
upvote

comment

shellaemnl user profile picture

shellaemnl

Oily/Resilient

Do you know Selsun? This one is good for anti-dandruff.
upvote

comment

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

I like briogeo and sachajuan products, they work really well on my hair. you should try briogeo scalp revival, it works really well! you can also finish a hair test on their website and find best products for you. If you decide to order anything you can use code: WWSKIN for discount (I got it from them) https://sachajuan.com/?ref=bb-6b24wd
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!