picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

InginGlowing user profile picture

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

dot140 Views

Salmon DNA in sunscreen? 😲

Skintheory Antioxidant Suncream. Sunscreen with 50% infused skincare, and the first sunscreen in Indonesia that contains Salmon DNA wich is supeer good for Anti Aging. Sunscreen Hybrid (Both Chemical & physical) with Spf 50 pa+++ What's unique about this sunscreen is that it has 'Screen light Block Technology'. So not only can it protect from UV A and UV B, it can also protect our skin from the dangers of gadget screen radiation. Ingredients 🌼Salmon DNA 🌼Titanium Dioxide 🌼Niacinamide 🌼 Alpha Arbutin 🌼Tocopherol 🌼Licorice root extract 🌼Aloe barbadensis leaf extract 🌼Beeswax 🌼Glycerin 🌼Octocrylene 📦Packing The packaging is minimalistic and looks very expensive, and the most interesting thing is that you will get a kind of brochure with a super duper complete explanation! 📜Reviews The texture is light, easy to blend, no peeling. The finish is satin, I only used it without skincare before. But my skin looks healthy and looks like I've used skincare in layers before. It looks bright because it contains Alpha arbutin, as light as not wearing sunscreen. I use it for outdoor activities, the sweat doesn't fade and it's not greasy. Even after 2 hours of use it still looks good, and the skin is still bright and not dull. 💰Price Rp.139,000/30ml
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Eyenlip has an entire series focused on Salmon DNA, by the way Cicapair by Dr Jart+ has DNA as an ingredient too. And it has some sense why DNA is an ingredient in skincare products.
upvote

comment

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

Thank for information ❤️
upvote

comment

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

whaattt? never heard of this ingredient. thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

ur welcome pretty ❤️
upvote

comment

pparuhwaktu user profile picture

pparuhwaktu

Dry/Sensitive

woahh🤩🤩 ini Indonesia Local brand kah??
upvote

comment

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

iyaaa,local brand yg lumayan baru. baru ada 2 produk ❤️
upvote

comment

vonnyelshita user profile picture

vonnyelshita

Dry/Resilient

wowww that's cool
upvote

comment

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

❤️❤️❤️❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!