picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

Skinskinbabe user profile picture

Skinskinbabe

Dry/Resilient

dot195 Views

How to whiten your teeth?๐Ÿฆท [read me]

Dear gurl, For anyone who is confused about how to whiten teeth, please give 10 minutes to read my opinionโœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ First, the first thing I do is ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต, so it's really clear what condition my teeth are in as well as for tartar cleaning. (Scaling only needs to be routine once every 6 months. That means, 1 year = 2 times. Flexible right?) Then, ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† constantly, I use 'Antiplaque'. This toothpaste is pretty good on me, it makes my gums aren't sensitive + almost no canker sores anymore. Btw, if you like coffee, try 'Zact toothpaste for a coffee lover' which is special for coffee lovers. And also 'Darlie toothpaste Baking Soda', because it has Infused Food grade Baking Soda, the formula gently polishes to remove & prevent stains, so your teeth can be whiter. BUT, if you have already get ur dinner, even though you have brushed your teeth, brushing your teeth again without toothpaste before going to bed is enough and then rinsing your mouth, to get rid of the remaining food on your teeth. After that, I also like to brush my teeth using '๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด' or '๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜' (Norit: 1x a week, hehe, don't do it too often because it can damage tooth enamel). Btw, Norit contains activated charcoal, which I read is good for removing fine plaque on the teeth, as you know, dental plaque is what makes our teeth look lumpy. Watch out for food (not diet) means to ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค. Food and drinks that can leave stains on clothes, that means it can also leave stains on our teeth. (Don't forget to eat lots of vegetables, fruit, and water!) โ—๏ธโ—๏ธโ—๏ธNEWS๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”‰ I have a new addition of how to whiten your teeth. That is '๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ' The benefits of Siwak one of them is to prevent cavities. Can Siwak whiten teeth? YESโœ… Siwak is also believed to help strengthen tooth enamel thanks to the sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, and calcium oxide contained in it. These ingredients also help whiten teeth. Usually, it is used in the Middle East and also in traditional Indonesian. If you have additional opinions, comment down below๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Has anyone tried it? How about you? Lets share your dental care. Sharing is not only about caring, but also fun :)
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!