picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Brand Talk

Jazzmyn user profile picture

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

dot100 Views

๐™๐™„๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ฝ3 ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ

๐™๐™„๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ฝ3 ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ I were keen to attempt the TIAM Vita B3 source for some time now, Niacinamide is one of my favorite pores and skin care components. So, i was very happy that this become covered within the package deal that Stylekorean sent me. This is the most talked-about product from the emblem and for superb motives. So, itโ€™s time for me to present you my mind on it! ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ๐™ˆ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ฝ3 ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ :The Vita B3 source is a double lightening effect serum formulated with 10% Niacinamide and a pair of 2% Arbutin to lighten darkish spots and even out the skin tone. It also helps with reducing excessive sebum production and preventing breakouts. ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ/๐™Ž๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ :Fragrance-free, Lightweight, runny consistency which easily glides on my skin and easy to apply and spread on the face. ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ/๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š I truly love the wonderful way this Niacinamide successful on my oily dehydrated skin. This serum did all that I was anticipating that it should do and has a superior consistency. Additionally, it has arbutin also which is incredible for treating dark spots. It takes predictable use however, so don't get debilitate. Great oil control. My face turns out to be less oily when I use it which is additionally acceptable yet since I'm from philippines and the climate here is sweltering it has a slight stickiness. Dark spots are one of my skin issues and I'm truly relying on Arbutin to assist with blurring them. However, in this way, far I do see an extremely slight improvement. Skin break out spots then again, do blur way quicker and you'll see it. The serum can be utilized securely in the late spring, since arbutin doesn't build sun sensitivity. ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ โœ“Extends in a far layer which tries not to become tacky. โœ“Oil control. โœ“Decreases irritation of skin break out altogether and causes them to mend faster. โœ“Blurs skin inflammation scars a lot quicker. For the most part layers well with other healthy skin items. โœ“Liquor and aroma free. ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€:โญโญโญโญโญ/5
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vita B3 Source

TIAM
Vita B3 Source

star rating

(1201)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

SskinN user profile picture

SskinN

Oily/Sensitive

great review โคโค
upvote

comment

PutriThasha user profile picture

PutriThasha

Oily/Resilient

I use this and love it!
upvote

comment

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

thank you so much๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

great review. thanks for sharing. Don't forget to write a review in the product review section
upvote

comment

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

yes, noted thank you so much๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

avecbelle user profile picture

avecbelle

Oily/Resilient

great reviewโค๏ธ
upvote

comment

Jazzmyn

Oily/Resilient

thank youuuu๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!