picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot276 Views

π‚πŽπŒπŒπŽππ‹π€ππ’ π•π’π­πšπ¦π’π§ 𝐂 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 π†πžπ₯ π‚π«πžπšπ¦πŸ§‘

π‚πŽπŒπŒπŽππ‹π€ππ’ π•π’π­πšπ¦π’π§ 𝐂 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 π†πžπ₯ π‚π«πžπšπ¦πŸ§‘ 🍊π‘ͺπ’π’‚π’Šπ’Ž Ingredients contain pure Vitamin C & mandarin orange peel extract to deliver intense treatment of texture for brighter and vitalized skin.Pure Vitamin C and 30% Sea Buckthorn Water can helps to enhance skin luminosity. 🀩The cream texture is light and moist gel type that forms a moisture layer to prevent evaporation of water, protect the skin, and retain hydration!! PHA and Mandarin Clear which helps to intense treatment of texture for bright skin😍 πŸŠπ‘¬π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’† First I really love the sweet tiny orange scents🧑It's really smell sweet and natural but it's fragrance-free so don't worry!! This Vitamin C Gel Cream is so suitable for my combo skin and it helps to restore my skin texture and replenishes escaped moisture to create vigorous skin✨The texture is so lightweight and like melt on my skin when I apply itπŸ₯°After using around two weeks and I found my skin become brighter after using this VC gel cream !! I recommend this to combination skin peeps like me it really helps my skin provides ample moisture❣️ πŸŠπ‘Ήπ’‚π’•π’† ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨ πŸŠπ‘²π’†π’š π‘·π’π’Šπ’π’•π’” πŸ”‘Pure Vitamin C πŸ”‘Brightening Gel Cream πŸ”‘Light texture πŸ”‘Non-sticky πŸ”‘Great for dull skin Check Out My Instagram For More Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

24 Comments

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

Good review! Because it's suitable for combination skin, I think I will get this product if there any chance.
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Yes worth to try this✨
upvote

comment

JoanneKylie user profile picture

JoanneKylie

Oily/Resilient

Ohhh, I love vitamin c!! β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ great review, Imma give this product a try! thank you
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Yes Vitamin C🀩Thank You For Reading Too!!
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

nice review, thank you!
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Thank You☺️
upvote

comment

viviadel user profile picture

viviadel

Oily/Sensitive

love the scent so much πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Orange scent🍊
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

this looks good! πŸ‘πŸ»
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!