picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

jellypoppingcandy user profile picture

jellypoppingcandy

Oily/Resilient

dot182 Views

I neeeed motivation!!🌟

Hi peoples 😁 so I was in a good routine with my skincare and then life happened apu🀭 πŸ™ƒ I need some motivation to take good care of my skin again so looking for some help from y'allπŸ₯°
upvote

comment

23 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Just try to use a very simple routine: Cleanser + moisturizer + SPF OR even simplier, cleanser + moisturizing SPF. Then if your motivation come back you can add more steps like a toner, essence, serum etc But you are not obligated!!!! If you like short routine, stick with it!πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ Skincare should be enjoyable, it's not a jobπŸ€—πŸ’ž
upvote

comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Sometimes I feel like skincare for me is a way to relax and stay grounded, as well as make up. I dont do it only for aesthetics anymore, it calms me down and makes me feel like I'm taking care of myself, especially when I'm not in a good place mentally. There's lots of perspectives you can look at this matter, just choose yours. You can start very light and simple - cleanser and moisturizer with spf (I'd recommend not to use spf at night though) or if you are approaching winter season where you live, you can even skip SPF for now. I'm sure that once you notice the results from taking care of your skin - whether they are external or internal - you'll be more and more into it. Anyway, you do you, so don't push yourself to do anything that you're not comfortable with, the main thing is to have fun ☺️❀️
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

think if skincare = investment in the future
upvote

comment

iwinda user profile picture

iwinda

Oily/Resilient

don't make it as pressure just enjoy it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›
upvote

comment

Epicskin user profile picture

Epicskin

Oily/Resilient

i'd say start small!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!