picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

Aniush user profile picture

Aniush

Dry/Sensitive

dot66 Views

What is the best hair removal product for you that you tried?

So far my experience with hair removals products is negative. This hair removal foam from completely bare is okay, but does not do the job efficiently and leaves the hairs on still. What are some of the products that you tried and are worth the hype?
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

good old shaving. I've tried hair removal products, epilators, wax, sugar wax etc and always went back to shaving because it's simpler, cheaper and doesn't give me any side effects. I really think it's time someone invented a genius new way to remove hair cheaply and effectively!
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

I prefer waxing and epilating. I stopped using a shaver for nearly 7 years already ever since I found self sugar waxing kits. Then I bought an epilator a few years ago and have been hooked by how fast and easy it is. Try finding your local brands for the home wax. It's really not that painful and the results is so satisfying 😆
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!