picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

Ferend user profile picture

Ferend

Oily/Resilient

dot214 Views

Noncomedogenic Oils

Just in case ya all are prone to clogged pores like me.. 🍇🪄 Here’s a list of oils that won’t clog the pores: 1. Roseship Oil - Linoleic Acid forward oils aka Omega-6 Fatty Acids & could be helpful for acne✨ 2. Squalane - Stable & Noncomedogenic. There’s also SQUALENE with an E, found naturally on the skin, but squalane is the lighter version that moisturises the skin by trapping moisture on skin💦 3. Hemp seed oil - Also high in linoleic acid. Turns out low levels of Linoleic acid can lead to skin surface build up and clogging. 😖 4. Grapeseed Oil - high in linoleic acid & rich in vitamin E. 🍇 5. Jojoba Oil - Ok my all time fave oil. It’s never clogged my pores & kept my skin plump & hydrated all the time. It’s a wax ester - which is very similar to your skin sebum and because of that, it balances the skin’s oil production 😫 6. Tea Tree Oil - Also my acne fighting & anti-inflammatory fave. Has Anti-microbial & Anti-inflammatory properties, so if you guys have acne, this is great. This facial oil curated for acne prone skin 🪄✨✋ 7. Sunflower Oil - Another one with rich with Linoleic acid & other essential fatty acids, also claims to be non fragrant. Who likes a non fragrant product? I do :) ✋✨ - I recently used tamanu oil and turned out it’s a level 2 comedogenic & my forehead started to breakout 🥲 SADDD FYI this info is already reviewed by a board certified dermatologist Source: Byride 👍🏻
upvote

comment

17 Comments

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing! Out of all these, I used tea tree oil on my face and I feel like it burned my skin or something like that 😳 But I think I should've dilluted it so that's on me haha
upvote

comment

Ferend

Oily/Resilient

Tea tree oil kinda have this burning feel 😂 I tried once, although masks that is soaked with it are great! I always use it when i’m having acnes :)
upvote

comment

beautyreviewqueen user profile picture

beautyreviewqueen

Dry/Sensitive

thank you for sharing all of these Noncomedogenic Oils with US! I’m prone to clogged pores too. 💙💙💙
upvote

comment

Ferend

Oily/Resilient

Welcome! I always struggled with clogges pores too it’s dreadful hahaha! ❤️❤️
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing this info! I am a big fan of squalane and interested in trying out jojoba oil 😊
upvote

comment

Ferend

Oily/Resilient

I never tried squalane! I tried jojoba oil and it really does help to regulate my oils 😫❤️ I’m a fan of jojoba oil 😳
upvote

comment

pri user profile picture

pri

Oily/Resilient

I love jojoba oil!
upvote

comment

Ferend

Oily/Resilient

sameee!!! still my all time fave until now ✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!