picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

aanu user profile picture

aanu

Dry/Resilient

dot66 Views

the relationship of food and acne

Acne is a complex condition. Diet plays a role, There are foods that help cause acne and foods that help fight it. How does food affect the skin? What we eat affects our appearance. From our morning intakes to our midnight snacks, and from a small amount to bigger bites β€”yes, food affects us. Maybe you may not know how these foods affect your skin . For me acne changed my life . Now I do believe what ppl said ,what you eat reflects who you are , it's been 2 months since I'm being serious changing to a healthy lifestyle .
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

agreee tooo !! when I started to eat healthier, not only my skin improved but my overall health improved too & I felt mentally & physically better πŸ’“πŸ’“
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

as long as I make sure to eat a varied diet and not binge, my skin doesn't really react to food. mostly only to stress. when I did once trial a 'healthy' diet, I was so miserable and felt crappy and weak every day. it's important to get all the nutrients and enough calories,also exercise helps improve the blood circulation and overall health.
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Yes agree ❀ Iam learning to healthy lifestyle because acne, thankyou acne ❀
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!