picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Siscaaryf user profile picture

Siscaaryf

Dry/Resilient

dot563 Views

[Ruruberry Review] 10% Naicinamide + Zinc %

I received this product for free from Picky and Ruruberry in exchanger for my honest review. 🍀 Why I interested to try it out on Picky Giveaways.? I'm curious about this brand and personally I'm familiar with any kind of skincare brand that come from Malaysia. ‼️ Disclaimer: As I wrote this review, I have been using both products every day for more than 2 weeks‼️ (Part 1) #Ruruberry Niacinamide 10%+Zinc Booster Drop ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5 🌱 Texture : it is a mild liquid texture, absorb quickly into my skin, no fragrance 🌱 Packages : comes with glass and simple description about the key ingredients written in the bottle 🌱KEY INGREDIENTS🌱 ✅Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) [10%] ,✅Hyaluronic Acid,✅Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) ✅Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ✅Acetyl Glucosamine 👍 Good 👍 I love how this serum contains maximum mix combination between high percentage of 10% Niacinamide and Vit C. We all know, that those 2 ingredients are the queen and king for many skin concerns like brightening, dark spots, mature age etc. On the other hand, they also provide for the hydrating and anti-inflammation by using Hyaluronic Acid and - Panthenol (Vitamin B5). Perfect match ingredients, indeed! This is also can be a cheaper option with only 9$ compared to other brands with the same claims like The Ordinary. 👎Bad👎 I dont have any major bad points to say so far. I love it! 🌼My experience 🌼 I have been using the other brand Niacinamide + zinc months ago, the difference here is when I used this Ruruberry, I noticed that even tough this serum has high percentage Niacinamide, Ruruberry doesn’t leave my skin to dry after applying the serum. It keeps me hydrated, smoothen my skin, and given a shooting feels. For dark spots and brightening concerns, as I have been using only 2 weeks now, I cant say much because niacinamide and vit c will take time for about 4 to 7 weeks to be able to work with significant results. #pickyrewards #ruruberry #gopicky @pickyrewards @go.picky @ruruberry.official 🌱 Overall reviews Cheap, maximum results, shooting, calming, vegan, mixes of all good ingredients. WORTH WORTH TO BUY!
carousel
carousel
carousel
10% Niacinamide + Zinc

Ruruberry
10% Niacinamide + Zinc

star rating

(29)

favorite

upvote

comment

8 Comments

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

This review very nice, thankyou for sharing 😍
upvote

comment

Siscaaryf

Dry/Resilient

thank you for you support ☺️🙏
upvote

comment

gamegyi user profile picture

gamegyi

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for sharing ❤️
upvote

comment

Siscaaryf

Dry/Resilient

thank you too for reading , hopefully it is hopefull 🥺🙏
upvote

comment

Nicky1997 user profile picture

Nicky1997

Oily/Resilient

nice review 😍
upvote

comment

Siscaaryf

Dry/Resilient

thank you for reading my review. i really apreciated 🙌🏻
upvote

comment

Tinay091017 user profile picture

Tinay091017

Dry/Resilient

Amazing review, thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

Siscaaryf

Dry/Resilient

thank you for reading my review too!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!