picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

M

merymerymery

Oily/Sensitive

dot50 Views

CERAVE

What do you think about cerave? Which is your must have of this brand? Which product you wouldn’t recommend?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I think Cerave is a great value for money and lots of their products contain ceramides, even cleansers. I love this one as it's gentle enough for daily use, my husband has been using it as well and he's very happy with it. I have just bought a new routine for my mother in law and after a lot of research and user recommendations on Picky - I chose a couple of products from Cerave for her dry skin. So many dermatologists recommend their products as well. I think the main solid downside is that they're not cruelty free, but hopefully that will change!
SA Smoothing Cleanser

CeraVe
SA Smoothing Cleanser

star rating

(619)

favorite

upvote

comment

M

merymerymery

Oily/Sensitive

thank you
upvote

comment

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

Pesonally I think is a very over hyped brand. Ive tried some products and they were meh… nothing impressive at all. I do think theres better and more effective pharmacy brands alternatives (like la roche posay).
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!