picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

ehmvry user profile picture

ehmvry

Oily/Sensitive

dot57 Views

The Real Noni Energy Ampoule

Brand: Celimax Β° Today, I will be sharing my thoughts on the Real Noni Energy Ampoule. It is enrinched with a gel-like consistency, thick yet absorbent and I can consider it as one of my hardcore hydration skin care products. I am sensitive to strong scents but this one is tolerable, it is comparable to a herbal or essential oil aroma which can be irksome to others. To my surprise, the skin felt firmer and my complexion looks vibrant. βœ¨πŸ’š Will be using it more on cold days since I am living in a land where heat and humidy coincides. πŸ˜… Β° Facts about Noni Fruit on skin care: ✨ Hydrates the skin without trapping heat that helps repair processing go fast. ✨ A natural and exceptional Anti-inflammatory ✨ Consists antibacterial properties Product Claims: πŸ’š Rejuvenates and nourishes the skin πŸ’š Deep hydration and moisturization πŸ’š Soothes and protects the skin from external pollutants that lead to signs of aging Key ingredients: πŸƒ Morinda Citrifolia (Noni Fruit Extract) 71.77% - Tons of nutrients like vitamins, minerals and amino acids πŸƒ Adenosine - Energizing the skin's surface resulting to a smooth and youthful complexion Rating 4.5/5 🌸πŸ₯° ( κˆα΄—κˆ)οΎ‰βœΏ All opinions are based on my experience. Have you ever included this in your routine? What's your thought? 😊
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Annisadivi user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Annisadivi

Oily/Resilient

Thank your for sharing sister~ I'm never try any product from Celimax, but ther noni ampoule its my wishlist 😊
upvote

comment

ehmvry user profile picture

ehmvry

Oily/Sensitive

It's worth a try πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ˜‰
upvote

comment

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

I want to try this Ampoule since a long time πŸ˜©πŸ’šβœ¨ Celimax is currently holding a giveaway, hope I can win it! πŸ€πŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!