picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Deals & News

thepetitegirlsworld user profile picture

thepetitegirlsworld

Oily/Resilient

dot176 Views

SPF; another controversy

I read the news, and guess what? Another popular sunscreen ingredient is under the bus for being toxic (im attaching a picture of the article so you all can read it for yourself). do you believe that sunscreen is toxic for you? If yes what will your alternatives
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna wait for more researches and articles on that matter to form an opinion about toxicity of Zinc Oxide and how much I'm scared of it 😅 Anyways, I'm currently using a sunscreen that doesn't contain Zinc Oxide and I never liked it because of the white cast it leaves, so I hope it's not gonna be a problem for me or other people to find sunscreens without ZO if the toxicity claims prove to be true. After all, there's a lot of skincare in the market and existing production technologies are improving with every day 😊
upvote

comment

thepetitegirlsworld user profile picture

thepetitegirlsworld

Oily/Resilient

True there is a lot of misinformation that surrounds the skincare community. I think for the time being i will switch from my zinc oxide based sunblock too
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser  event

Picky x Sioris | Mist & Milk Cleanser

Audience

All Users

Deadline

April 26th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!