picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

M

merymerymery

Oily/Sensitive

dot147 Views

My routine with the Ordinary products

Can someone please tell me if I am doing something wrong Thank you for everyone who’ll answer. AM routine Cleanser Niacinamide 10% + zinc 1% Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Natural moisturizing factors + HA SPF PM routine Cleanser Granactive retinoid 2% emulsion Vitamin C suspension 23% + HA spheres Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Natural moisturizing factors + HA 100% organic cold pressed rose hip seed oil Twice a week: AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution
upvote

comment

18 Comments

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

I’d suggest swapping the niacinamide and vitamin c — definitely want your vitamin c in the morning and retinoid at night, but it’s also good to space out vitamin c and niacinamide. Plus, starting with hyaluronic acid on damp skin can be great! So maybe try AM: Cleanser Hyaluronic acid Vitamin c Natural moisturizing factors SPF PM: Cleanser Hyaluronic acid Niacinamide Granactive retinoid Natural moisturizing factors Rose hip seed oil Hopefully less sensitivity/irritation this way + even better results! 💕
upvote

comment

Victoroony27 user profile picture

Victoroony27

Dry/Resilient

great advice thank you
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Hi there! 👋 I would not use retinoids and vitamin C together in the same routine, so I would suggest swapping the vitamin C with the niacinamide serum. Otherwise, looks good! Good luck 💗
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

I think retinoid can not safe use together with vitamin c. You can use vitamin c in the AM.
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

Forgot about the AHA and BHA, do not mix with the Retinoids, and the Vit. C should be in AM and Retinoids at night.💙
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

Hi, Sounds great, but in AM I would switch the order of HA and Niacinamide, HA is an excellent buffer for the other products. PM do the HA 1st, Vit. C, Retinoid, moisture factor and Rose oil last.💙
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!