picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Connect

chemicalconscious user profile picture

chemicalconscious

Oily/Resilient

dot162 Views

C'mon show off your Instagram feeds! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Beauty reviewers!! Use this post to show off your aesthetic Insta feeds, please!! πŸ”₯ I could appreciate some inspiration. Mine is attached below 😌 Answer these questions to get to know your aesthetic better: 1. What/who inspired your feed looks? 2. Why did you decide to choose it, particularly? 3. What do you like the most about your aesthetic? 4. From 1 to 10, with 1 being the easiest and 10 the hardest, how difficult it is to maintain your aesthetic? Do you have to do anything extra to take your pictures? 5. If your aesthetic weren't the one that you're currently using, what else it would be and why? Looking forward to seeing your creativity 😍😍
carousel
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

I honestly don't follow a feed aesthetic, I just post what I I feel and want depends on the day and content creation is not easy and no joke. I just have fun and be myself. I don't like constraining my creativity!
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

here's mine!!!
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

this is my feed looks like~ I always found sunset-ly feed aesthetic so I switched to that theme just a month ago.Would rate this 1 easiest to maintain because I don't need to think about the props or etc and still looking nice.πŸŒ‡πŸ§‘πŸ§‘
upvote

comment

chemicalconscious

Oily/Resilient

Omg beautiful!! is it a filter or an actual lighting? 😍😍 looks soo exotic πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
upvote

comment

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

This is mine. Is it aesthetic? I'm newbie :(
upvote

comment

chemicalconscious

Oily/Resilient

awh love ur doing okay! I noticed that you won some picky giveaway, congrats!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ how are you enjoying the products? and, if you are looking for instagram feed inspiration, I defo recommend searching on Pinterest until you find what suits your taste. take it easy and do what makes you feel comfortable! πŸ₯°β€
upvote

comment

PutriThasha user profile picture

PutriThasha

Oily/Resilient

Punyaku random ajasih karena aku cepet bosenan gitu anaknya, jadi males kalau punya 'tema' gitu huhu. Masih coba eksplor-eksplor dulu juga sih, mungkin di masa depan aku bisa menemukan keestetikan yang sesuai untukku. Btw kamu Indo kan ya? Soalnya banyak brand lokal itu di feed kamu hahah
upvote

comment

chemicalconscious

Oily/Resilient

yes! hihi aku emang prefer brand lokal soalnya ^^ ohhh! you have a beautiful drawing. I believe I must have bumped into your account a while back. the drawings are so cute! 😍❀πŸ”₯ can I know what kind of software you use to draw them?
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

I don't create another acc just got skincare so I use my main acc & combine it with my daily life photos. I'll only post the products that I won to be specific & if you already notice my latest first row (I only joined picky recently & only won once so far), I'll need 3 photos at least to create a neat row like that. If I only won 1 product, I'll have to take my current 2 used products, take a shot & post it tgt with my won product photo to make another neat row only for skincare products. I got this ideas from my friend & other ppl ig feed xD
upvote

comment

chemicalconscious

Oily/Resilient

oh myyyy, you're so beautiful!! I really like the majority green background. it is refreshing to see! your self portraits look professional not gonna lie πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€β€ wish I had enough photography skills to capture ones like those πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ and yess!! uploading similar pics in a row does look bomb on Instagram πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ I wonder whether it's natural or are you using apps to make the pictures have similar color grading? it looks gorgeous on you!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!