picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

ehmvry user profile picture

ehmvry

Oily/Sensitive

dot48 Views

Help...

Out of nowhere.... Do you take collagen powders? If yes what brand and how do you incorporate it with your whole day routine?? Tgank you 🤗
upvote

comment

4 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Consuming collagen will not lead to collagen production as you will digest the collagen into amino acids that will be used to make any protein, not specifically collagen. Eating any other source of protein will have the exact same effect on collagen production. If you want to specifically induce collagen synthesis by your skin your need to stimulate it with AHAs or vitamin C.
upvote

comment

Nicholemarie user profile picture

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

I take sports research collagen peptide powder. I take a scoop in my coffee in the morning.
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

I take the organika brand and the youththeory brands. I don't take them everyday cause I keep forgetting but I add it to my tea or just seallow the pills. I dont take the recommended amount outlined on the package. I take 3-5 grams. I read somewhere that 3-5gm is most effective according to a study.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I have this most mornings before breakfast!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!