picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Nicholemarie user profile picture

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

dot125 Views

Ever order from Walmart?

Has anyone ever ordered off of Walmart.com? I was looking around their site & found some Missha products. They are 4th edition but price is amazing. Problem is I noticed a notification on the sellers site (This seller may also engage in manufacturing, reselling or importing consumer products) and it scared me off a bit. I'm leary of 3rd party sites but I thought in a pinch these may be a second option.?? Do they just have to put that? Are these legit Misshaproducts?
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I would personally not buy from them, as this may not be a genuine Missha product, or it might be expired. I once considered buying an Olay product but the reviews said that it was almost empty upon reception or that it had leaked during shipping. The price might be interesting, but I would not take that chance if I were you.
upvote

comment

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

That's kind of what I was thinking. Wasn't sure if anyone had bought from them before. Can't be to safe when it comes to facial care.
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

I bought from Walmart.ca and there was an option to search for "packed and shipped by walmart". Great price and it was authentic. I ordered Missha, and cosrx at amazing prices. I couldn't have been happier. I'll definitely order online again. I didn't order from a 3rd party since the products I wanted were packed and shipped by walmrt.
upvote

comment

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

I didn't see that option for U.S :-( I may try it and see. It's a earlier generation but I'm ok with that, I'm sure it works just as well. I got a great deal on Missha site so I was pretty happy.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!