picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

alexxxx user profile picture

alexxxx

Dry/Resilient

dot62 Views

Instagram discoveries of the week! (share yours😊👍🏼)

Soooooo.. who here besides myself has the daily ritual of browsing all the best skincare & beauty related tags on Instagram..🧐 And I’m sure y’all can relate to those nights when … “OMFG! I only opened my insta for a quick lil’ browsing sesh after finishing up my PM ritual + taking it down for the night - SO HOW THE F IS IT NOW MAGICALLY 4:45am yoooooo😳🤯” Yep. I’ll jump from one beautifully organized #shelfie to the next to the next and then it happens - I stumble upon a new (to me) indie skincare brand and their product line just SPEAKS to meeeee🧏🏻‍♀️ lmao. From there, a couple more skincare enthusiast accounts and more drool-worthy #shelfies, and BAM! Found a fellow #skincarejunkie’s profile & they have gorg product photos of FOREIGN BRANDS like Kbeauty perhaps … AND they also have super informative detailed reviews with each photo😍😍😍!!! All of the above brings me to the theme for this discussion 😊 I will post some screenshots of new brands or accounts or anything that has caught my eye from THIS WEEK. Maaaaybeee, if lots of y’all join in and share your finds and discoveries as well, I will personally do this discussion topic on a weekly basis! I am excited to share some cool, and perhaps new (to you as well) stuff with my PickyFam! Enjoy☮️💟
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!