picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Nicholemarie user profile picture

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

dot35 Views

Missha BB cream/compact.

For those of you who have used Missha BB cream or Compact, which is your favorite? Do they oxidize? How are the shades, I'm very pale and need something pretty light usually ivory or porcelain. How is the coverage? Is it longware? Look forward to any and all input :-)
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

I use the bb cream. i got the #23 shade. It seems to oxidize on my face because my undertone is yellow and the missha is more of a gray undertone. It makes my face just a bit darker ( just a bit ) The shades should suit you since their #21 looks porcelain ( i aint sure, not my shade ) It's medium coverage and quite buildable. It's not fully full coverage.( like pak ganern, anyway. ) Without any retouch it can last half a day and then start melting. ( or start moving because of the mask ) Finish is not matte but not overly dewy, but it's definitely glowy/healthy kind of vibe. I personally hate that kind of finish because of the mask. It's not heavy, but i can definitely feel it on my face specially whenever i set it with powder. Check out moonshot.
upvote

comment

Nicholemarie user profile picture

Nicholemarie

Oily/Resilient

Great to know. Thank you. Sounds like this may not be for me. I will definitely look into moonshot, I've never heard of it.
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

hi, I'm using the cushion compact shade #21. I had red-ish undertone, had light skintone but not really pale. it was the perfect shade for me. the coverage was okay but doesn't long last worn under mask. I'd recommend Moonshot if you're on the pale side. their shade mostly are very light, I think it would suit you better.
upvote

comment

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I use bb cream and like it but also want to try new version of this bb creams. there are pink undertones in the new version and I'm interested in it, but I think this one never ends. I'm using it since april 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!