picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

Maidenky user profile picture

Maidenky

Dry/Resilient

dot75 Views

Agency Skincare

Hey Pickles!! I am curious if anyone on here has tried Curology's new "sister" line called Agency. It's very similar to curology but it's geared toward anti-aging instead of just acne treatment. I have been using curology for the past year so a few days ago, I went through the process of being transferred over to Agency. What I can tell you as of now is that it's literally the same process as curology, with the customized formula and monthly/bimonthly subscription. The price is also very similar. They have a great promotion right now too... Free trial month then $20 off for the first 24 months (I think). I haven't received my new formulas yet so I will have to update y'all on this but I am so excited to try my new formula and the dark spot treatment. Honestly, I'm really glad they branched out like this. I definitely need more than acne treatment in my routine. I'm 42 😂. I only started curology for the tretinoin (and I still get irritation from it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️). Anyway, what are your thoughts or experience with it?? Thanks in advance. Pics of my formulas included. (hydroquinone shouldn't be used for more than 2 months so the dark spot formula has different ingredients based on where I am on my treatment plan, which you will see also).
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!