picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Cravingforglowskin user profile picture

Cravingforglowskin

Dry/Sensitive

dot44 Views

hair care

Not a skincare thing, but, could you tell me what products do you use for hairfall, thinning hair shaft, and dandruff..??? I never coloring my hair or routinely do ironing or curling my hair, yet my hair looks reddish brown and looks dull (my natural born hair is black). I have all of these hair problem for over 6 years and still struggling. I am not seeing any improvement.
upvote

comment

4 Comments

BonnieJean user profile picture
picky squad user badge

BonnieJean

Oily/Resilient

While I haven't tried them myself, I see lots of people recommending Some By Mi and Ryo. I ordered the Some By Mi Cica peptide scalp treatment to see if it works for me. I haven't received it yet 😅
upvote

comment

Oshcare user profile picture

Oshcare

Dry/Sensitive

I am suffering from hair loss lately, but the resaon of it was deep inside my iron level is low if you haven’t check iron level yet check it, Also I was suffering from low level of Vitamin D, look at hormones too, Gut health, the reasons of hair loss might be one of these and you putting your money in temporary things🤍
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Hey there! Check out this range from Some By Mi! I'm using the scalp tonic. It has reduced some hair fall/thinning for me!
upvote

comment

Cravingforglowskin

Dry/Sensitive

waaooww, many people recommend this series to me. i will tried it. thank you
upvote

comment

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Dry/Resilient

I love briogeo products, you should check them out. they have hair quiz, you can do it and find perfect routine for your hair type. https://briogeohair.com/pages/quiz
upvote

comment

Cravingforglowskin

Dry/Sensitive

waooww thank you for your information
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!